Marriage Visa Lawyer


At Stanford Law Office, we help families stay together through family-based visas. You can get a family-based immigrant visa, or green card, if you are:

  • An immediate relative of U.S. citizens such as parent, child or spouse
  • An adult child, married or unmarried, of a U.S. citizen
  • A spouse or unmarried child of a lawful permanent resident
  • A brother or sister of a U.S. citizen
  • Adopted by a U.S. citizen

We help families stay together. Call our Louisville and Bowling Green marriage visa attorney. Call 502-365-4900, 270-846-1440 or send us an e-mail.

Types of Family-Based Visas

There are different types of family-based visas, including:

  • K-3 visa — An American who wants to bring an immigrant spouse to the U.S. can do so with a K-3 petition. Once the K-3 is approved, it goes over to visa processing, then the foreign person goes to consulate in home country and then from that point he or she obtains the visa. Once the spouse gets to U.S., he or she is a nonimmigrant and applies to adjust status.
  • K-1 visa — If you are a permanent resident you can petition for a non-immigration visa for a spouse.
  • K-2 visa — If you are a permanent resident or citizen you can petition for your spouse’s children through a K-2 visa.

Whatever your immigration need, it is important to arm yourself with the information necessary to make educated decisions. Contact our experienced lawyer today.

Diversity Lottery Visa

Each year, the Diversity Lottery Program makes 55,000 new immigrant visas available for individuals from underrepresented nations. Administered by the U.S. State Department, the Diversity Lottery Program requires that you have a high school education, its equivalent, or two years work experience within the last five years in a job that demands two years training. You or your spouse must be a native of a nation eligible for the Diversity Lottery Program.

Contact Our offices today for your Immigration and K Visa Attorney

We have two convenient office locations, one in Louisville and one in Bowling Green. Contact us today by calling 502-365-4900, 270-846-1440 or by sending us an e-mail. We look forward to hearing from you.

Se habla español.

Call Now Button