STANFORD OBI LAW OFFICE LLC
WHO WE ARE
WHO WE ARE
Our company helps anyone who needs immigration benefits.
At STANFORD OBI LAW OFFICE LLC, we are committed to helping you and your family make America your home or just contribute to it. We achieve this goal by working together with you, your family member, employer or interested party with a simple and clear strategy that everyone understands. Our approach to cases lets you get back to the more important things in your life, as we go to work for you.
Visit our location in Columbia, Missouri and Louisville, Kentucky today!
At Stanford Obi Law Office LLC, we are committed to the relentless pursuit of the American Dream for our clients. IT’S NOT ALWAYS ABOUT MONEY!
Meet Stanford Obi
Meet Stanford Obi
Mr. Obi is a skilled immigration attorney, with over twenty years of experience working with businesses, investors, institutions, families and individuals. Mr. Obi understands immigration and the various forms of immigration-related benefits available to immigrants and nonimmigrants. He practices before the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, the Immigration Court, Board of Immigration Appeals, and U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
Mr. Obi also practices in state courts, as well as provides assistance and guidance in specific domestic relations matters, including child well-being and paternity.
Mr. Obi also represents clients in certain criminal cases. He understands how criminal convictions can affect a client’s chance of getting a green card, visa, work card, citizenship and other benefits. Whether you are an immigration client or not, Mr. Obi understands how criminal conviction can affect you.
Mr. Obi also assists and guides businesses in various matters including compliance, contract and transactional matters. Mr. Obi has over 20 years of experience of working with institutions and companies including universities and hospitals in recruiting physicians, faculty, and other employees.
Mr. Obi is admitted to practice in both the Commonwealth of Kentucky and the State of Missouri, and in federal courts in Kentucky. Mr. Obi has helped clients obtain various types of immigration benefits for over twenty years, and can help you with such benefits as:
- Nonimmigrant visa petitions, including
- Professional Workers for people with a college degree (H-1B)
- Intercompany Transfers for workers transferred to US from other countries (L-1A, L-1B),
- Religious Workers for workers in the religious profession (R-1),
- International Investors for people who want to invest in the US (E-2),
- International Traders for people who want to trade goods and services with the US (E-1), and
- Extraordinary Ability for people who are simply just brilliant (O-1)
- Marriage and other family green cards
- Green cards for Multinational Executives and Managers
- Green cards through National Interest Waiver
- Green cards for Outstanding Professors and Researchers
- Green cards for employees through Labor Certification
- Green cards for Religious Workers such as ministers, pastors, and other workers through immigrant visa petitions
- Health Care Employment
University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin, J.D. (1999)